Monday 3 August 2015

Bye bye July-ly


Argh this year is whizzing past
Books...

- read in july
 

 

I enjoyed all of my July reads especially To All The Boys I've Loved Before, it's sequel and Rebel Belle. Rebel Belle such a fun book and I had so much fun reading it, the main character was perfectly funny... read my full review. TATBILB had me laughing out loud several time, I immediately fell in love with Lara Jean's bubbly personality and her awkward moments was just... read my full review. The sequel was just as perfect... full review. I didn't quite connect with The Impossible Knife of Memory but overall it was a good read... read my full review. I'll meet you there is a really sweet romance novel mixed with a little PTSD, so it was a really emotional book guys. I haven't done a review on this book...yet.

- started in July



I started Finding Audrey in early July and haven't finish it because I guess I kind of got a bit sick of how Audrey was narrating, I'm not saying it's a bad book it's just that I need a break from it. I started An Abundance of Katherines on 30th July and yea.

Music...

- music i've been playing on repeat




Memes...
New memes are coming up in August! :)

Blogs...
-I've been stalking lots




Claire | Cover to Cover

Bash | Hey Bash

15 comments:

  1. Rebel Belle was an absolutely fantastic book! I loved it so much! I haven't read the books by Jenny Han yet, but I have every intention to read them very soon! I've seen them everywhere, so I know it's going to be a good read. Loved this monthly wrap-up! :D

    ~Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rhyming in the post title hehehe. Thanks for visiting my blog before and I just want to say that OMG TO All the Boys I've Loved Before. I did a scene reenactment from that book on my Youtube Channel! And u said my blog was cute? U SHOULD SEE UR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha yay glad someone noticed my rhyming skills! Definitely watching your scene reenactment and THANK YOU ALEX! :)

      Delete
  3. Great wrap up! I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award

    http://just--that--girl.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to read TATBILB but I've just never gotten down to it - I've seen them all over the place! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Mia! What do you mean 'you've just never gotten down to it' stop everything that you're doing and read it NOW MIAAA!

      Thanks to you too for stopping by

      Delete
  5. Loving the books you read in July. To all the boys...was a cute duo-logy! I wish it was a trilogy to keep the story going. Rebel Belle was also a cute read. Will you read the sequel? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw: I nominated you in The Blogger Recognition Award!!
      http://thingslucyreads.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

      Delete
  6. Hi there, Mimi! I don't read much in these genres - though I have heard Rebel Belle is a pretty good one. Jenny Han's books have also been recommended to me a couple different times. But, again, not the genre I typically look for. Still, I want to give one of them a shot sometime, I think.

    You have such a beautiful blog, by the way! I love it!

    Eve
    Edge of Night

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute monthly wrap-up! Hahahaha! I kind of wanted to do a monthly wrap-up but I haven't done anything particularly exciting this July. I was so focused on academics. Meh. So stressed-out! I need a one month of vacation. LOL. =))

    ps. I feel ecstatic upon seeing my name on your list. Thanks, Mimi! I really appreciate it. :D <3

    Fiona of A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Mimi!

    I'm not exactly a contemporary fan, but I haven't read any of the books you've read yet. I AM liking Selena Gomez's new song, though!

    ~Sophia @Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Blogger's Recognition Award :) Details here: http://erikabooksandstars.blogspot.ca/2015/08/blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to express your opinion. I always comment back.