Saturday 20 June 2015

Beautiful Blog(ger) Award



Thank you for nominating me i am shelfless... your blog is perf


7 random facts bout me 
~ I watch Miranda Sings and love her
~ I'm from Malaysia
~ I am a friend to a girl name Amanda
~ I like cats
~ My nose is 4 cm wide
~ This is my 4rth time starting a blog
~ I like to eat mostly anything

I hope that was random enough 

I nominate...
Sherry @ BloggityBLOG



Rules
- Tag your nominater
- 7 random facts about you
- nominate 7 people (or less/more)





2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! My sister imitates Miranda Sings all the times, and she's crazy good at it. 4th time blogging? I hope you stick around this time!! :) Malaysia? SO COOL!!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would love to meet your sister :) hehe

      I love your blog!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to express your opinion. I always comment back.