Monday 8 June 2015

Liebster Award




Thank you for nominating me BloggityBlog and I am Shelfless



I am Shelfless's questions:

How do you deal with cliffhangers?
I hate hate hate cliffhangers but they're the reason why I will read the 2nd book. So anyway, how I deal with it, I forget about the book and read other books to occupy me and next time you check Goodread, hey hey hey, the 2nd book would have came out. If it doesn't have a next book, then I'll just make the ending up :)

Where do you do most of my reading?
My living room, on the sofa.

How long does it takes you to finish a book?
Interesting=Not long
Boring=*closes book, (not planning on finishing it)

How do you feel about dystopian books?

What do you do when you are not reading?
Youtube

How do you write your reviews?
Honestly

What made you want to be a blogger?
I got inspired by random book bloggers and I love books so yeah

Is there a book that you did not finish? Why?
Haha TONS and mostly because of the way, the author was writing it or the main characters personality ain't clear (eg: He's arrogant but says sorry...)

What advice can you share to fellow bloggers? 
Your blog is not the best, I'm sorry but it's true. JK (not)


--------------------
BloggityBlog questions:


What is your favourite type of music?
Hmm... I don't really have a favourite but I like anything that is upbeat or depressing

If you were condemned to live off one food dish for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
KFC chicken. Why? Healthy, Yummaaaaa

Best plot twist you've read?

What are your top 3 books you want to read in 2015?
13 reasons why
Eleanor and Park
The Heir

What is one book that has a significant impact on your life?
I actually don't know hahah sorry for all the crappy answers

Best book villain?
idk actually

What would you do with a million dollars?
Books and shoes

What drink would best describe you (alcoholic or not)?
Water (haha IDK ok)

What would you say is your greatest fear in life?
Cockroaches 

Why is reading awesome? ;P
Because it's just is


I nominate...
Inez @ Book Worms That Blog
Denise @ I am Shefless
Halyna @ Books, Coffee and Cake
Diary of a Reading Addict
Sherry @ Bloggity Blog
Kristin @ Kristin Un-Ravelle'd

 Don't know who else to nominate... Comment below if you wanna be nominated.

My Questions:

1. 




3 comments:

  1. Congo!! 💕 i hate cliffhangers too but they are the only reason why i read book 2!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't count how many times why the only reason why I will continue a series is because the previous book(s) ended on cliffhangers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nom! - for some reason I can't see your questions...?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to express your opinion. I always comment back.